Sunday, April 15, 2007

#1 - Shades Under Glass
I was in my house. I became aware that I was dreaming, and checked with a finger through my hand. I tried morphing as usual with the transmogrification gun, but I think I have a mental block there now. I'll have to try a new way, and I've already got one. Anyway, having read something about dream pets, I tried to summon a drake, but I think I tried a bit too hard here and the dream pushed back, so it didn't work. I got these strange two black things which I put in a glass frame. I had to stretch the frame for them to fit. Then I tried to stretch a piece of paper for some reason, but I just ripped it.

#2 - Machine Head
I was at a school, and I watched a video for a while, then looked up to find everyone was gone. I walked around to look for them, and found a plant. The Oblivion inventory screen came up, and if I combined this plant with a magic thing, I would get a Machine Head potion. I went to steal a magic thing, but then realised I could just summon one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home