Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More random stuff.

Yay, I got a comment! That cheers me a bit.

These are recovered from notes I took, so they're not dated or anything. I don't keep a very good record.

#1 - Teleportation
I was at home, when I was suddenly teleported onto a fence. It was nighttime, and there were police nearby investigating a crime wave. I couldn't figure out how I had got onto the fence, but it was in the same street as my house, so I started walking back.
Around halfway, I ran into this person with a giant guinea pig, which turned into a giant ostrich (I thought Istiasaurus in the dream). I don't remember how that turned out.

Wait a second, does blogger have subliminal advertising? Something just flashed below while I'm writing this. Odd.

Anyway, I got home, and it was 4:30 in the morning. I couldn't explain how I had teleported. Damn, perfect reality check opportunity missed.


#2 - Alex the philosophical grey parrot
I was in a zoo, and was talking to this grey parrot who could talk extremely well. He said his name was Alex. (I think that was the name of a grey parrot in the Guiness Book of Records.) I asked him a few questions. As a response to one he talked about this vision he had of a painting or colours or something. I said he should get an artist to paint it. Somewhere was this sigil which was a maze. Then, as a final question, I asked him "Do you dream?" Someone motioned that I shouldn't ask that, but I ignored them. Then the scene changed and I was walking along with the parrot. He was talking about what it was like to be a parrot. I don't remember too much of what he said - dialogue is often hard to remember. I remember he said he had no sense of smell, so he didn't know what it smelt like. I also distinctly remember him using the word "shat".
I then came across a table where people were drinking this chilli whisky. While I like hot things, the menu said that two would kill you, so I opted for something else.

Fragment - I was in a bingo hall, and the callers were advertising the lottery as well.
Fragment - We were looking for a pizza place, but we'd driven too far. Then there was this guy in a hellish looking (with flames and all) N map. If you don't know what N is, search up Metanet Software. I actually created that map a bit later.

#3 - A song to end the world.
Half of my notes on this dream don't make sense, so I'll go with what I know. I was doing something in the dream with some people, and then we went into this building with a chasm in the center of it. Everything suddenly went all dark and evil, and the other people there started playing music. They said to me that when they finished the song, the world would end. So I stole this talisman from them (which was like a golden peppermint) and ran.
Then, it was daybreak, I was holding the talisman in my claws (?), and running across this bridge. They were trying to get it back from me, and I think they suceeded, but I stole another talisman, which was like a golden piece of paper.

#4 - Vote raptor for president.
There was an election on. I was trying to convince people to vote for this guy, and then he died and a raptor took his place. Not many details, but the images I've got of it are sorta interesting.

#5 - Camping
I was at this camp by a river. There was a signpost, and I was trying to decide which way to go. Then the scene shifted to a map which had amusement parks on it. One apparently had Dream Theater playing at it (very good rock band) so I tried to go there somehow...
Then according to my notes there was a silver tree, and a post on Questionswap talking about how time travel was evil.

Well, that explains the subliminal messages. It was just saying it couldn't connect.

#6 - The Giving Tree
There was garbage on the path, so I was riding along cleaning it up with a street sweeper. Then I arrived at this tree. It was holding out a branch, and a nymph on the tree was telling me to align it. I did so, and it spurted out all these low value coins which were actually worth a lot.

#7 - Galactic Map
This one was neat. In a space station like place, I was going up a shaft on this green diagonal elevator (Hard to describe, but you've probably seen one before. No roof). On the way up, I saw a deposit of a valuable metal so I hopped off the elevator and started walking up. But then I thought I should go down back to the metal. I couldn't decide, but at the top was a person who had also seen the metal, and was going down to get it, so I went with him.
Then there was a purple lizard sorcerer who was levitating balls of light and smoke.
Then the cool bit. I was showing some people a map of the solar system. It then zoomed out to a view of the galaxy, which zoomed out to a view of the galaxy cluster. There was this lightbulb thing which I had to keep clicking on, and eventually it turned into a bowler-hatted man who gave me a reward.

#8 - The Trinket Mage
In this dream I was a trinket mage. I went to the princess and asked for a trinket. Then I ran away. There were several couples in the green park place I was in. I drew some power from these people for some reason, but when I saw how it aged them, I knew I couldn't live with it and gave the power back.

#9 -
I currently remember the start of this dream in non-lucid fragments. There were all these boxes filled with gridirons. I was digging a hole for some sort of scam. I was watching 2 people in a 3rd person view wasting money which they were meant to use for something. Then I was at school, and someone was offering me a plate of biscuits. There were two kinds, and one kind was going to kill everyone in the southern hemisphere. Since I live in the southern hemisphere, I decided to take the other kind of biscuit, because then I'd get a biscuit before I died. Then I decided to do a reality check, because if I dreaming, then I wasn't going to die. The reality check failed and I became lucid, so I jumped out the window and floated down to the ground (I was on the second floor). I tried to summon my dream guide (something I heard of on a lucid dreaming site), but instead this weird thing with a steaming iron for a head appeared.
Tried morphing into a dragon, but it failed again as usual. I think my expectations may have contaminated this.
Floated up onto a corrugated iron rooftop, where I met some dream characters who I talked to about how I didn't have much control in the dream, but it was better than nothing.
Then, after admiring the mental imagery for a little while, with the details on a fence and in the greenery, I started messing about with some trains, moving them back and forth. I was losing lucidity by this point, and so it ended.


INTERCEPTION UPDATE
These are dreams from last night, since I left this overnight.

#1 - The Seagull
I was controlling a seagull somehow, and it was running out of battery. I eventually got to the seashore, and the seagull started doing all these really impossible manuvers, even more impossible since it was running out of battery. Eventually I discovered it was virtual and its USB cable was plugged into a book called "The Colour of Distance".

Fragments -
There was another lucid dream with the band Dream Theater in it again. They were asking for a favor from someone.
I tried summoning a dragon in this dream, but no luck. I just don't get it.

I was walking through a house to the front door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home