Monday, January 08, 2007

Scene 1: I was at this house and could talk to animals. I was trying to persuade these ostriches that were completely hidden in the sand to talk to someone else but they wouldn't and would sing when the other guy's back was turned.

Scene 2: Continued from last scene. There were these cavalrymen going up a hill looking for me. I hid between two bushes, camoflagued to look like them. Many cavalrymen went past without them noticing, but then a clown found me. The clown turned out to be on my side however.
Later in this scene I barged into a house to find out the king was the one who gave the order to search for me. This unnerved me.

Scene 3: I was at an island, and was standing on a plateau from which I could see that volcanoes and lava covered most of the rest of the island. I remarked that it emcompassed air, water, and fire, but not earth, as the island was made of rock. But I thought about it, and decided rock probably counts as earth. I had to fight against these other people, and whoever had the most units was invincible. So I broke up some phone cards, which counted as units. There was a little thing in my vision telling me who was currently invincible. For most of the time the other people were invincible. I punched and kicked etc to see if it would hurt them. It didn't. Then I got to be invincible, and poured a bottle of milk over their heads, which really hurt them. Then they got to be invincible again, and I tried a vulcan nerve pinch on them. It didn't do anything. So I got a book and attacked them while waiting for my turn to be invincible again. Somehow the book got wet, and this really annoyed me. Then I was waiting for my turn, and the other guy said "You're going to try the vulcan nerve pinch on me aren't you?" as indeed I was, but since he was blocking his neck, I was going to kick him first. Then I attacked, but it didn't work for some reason.

Scene 4: This was the really strange one. I was in this room, and this nurse came in and accused someone of something based on the people in the room. That's unimportant. There was this guy lying in a bed. He didn't seem concious but he asked for water. I got him some water and poured it in his mouth. I said I'd get him some warm water, but I had difficulty getting the right temperature, so I gave him some cold water in the meantime. He said "You said warm water." Later he woke up. I asked him what it was like. He said it was like he was trapped inside invisible walls, but everything outside those walls was evil and the devil. That part I remember the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home