Sunday, January 07, 2007

Down at the Beach

Scene 1: I was at the beach, and in the water were several people from a forum I frequent (whom I have never seen). I went out to them, but suddenly realised I didn't want them to see me. So I went on my back, and floated a fair way out before standing up again. Apparently there was a rip, and I told this to two people sitting on the edge of the water (like in a swimming pool). Further out there were some shipwrecks.

Scene 2: I could walk through walls, and I was wondering why. I suddenly realised it was because I was becoming less real (>_<). This was also happening to a couple of people around me. This made me very sad because I couldn't be a scientist, and so I started crying. But apparently emotion brought you back to reality, as I was suddenly real again. I told the others to do this, but apparently becoming less real took away emotion. So I told them to think of something really sad that happened to them. Then it ended.

Scene 3: I was in a fairground with a raptor. I don't remember most of it, but nearer the end someone turned a plastic dinosaur into a real one, and the raptor was annoyed at this as it was hungry and had planned to eat the plastic dinosaur. The raptor then said to the plastic dinosaur that it owed it 50 cents, or something like that. I then promised to feed the raptor all the plastic dinosaurs that were defective, like missing a head or something. Someone then put a headless one onto the pile of ones, and I fed it to the raptor. It was happy.

Scene 4: There was some interesting stuff before this, but I can't remember it. The main thing is some people were living on the roof of my house, and we had to get them off. The raptor was there too. Someone had offered them 635 dollars to get them off the roof, then we were going to trap them.

Scene 5: I was in a cafe, and someone ordered a bun muffin. I said they should call it a buffin. :
There was also a bit about an arcade, where I got all these tickets, and planned to get this toy dragon that I'd wanted with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home