Friday, January 12, 2007

Lots of dreams last night.

I was at a selection screen for a game, and I selected Lost Woods (which is a place from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's a great game.). I had collected all but one of something (as you collect things in games) and so I had to run this race against Saria (a character also from Ocarina of Time) through all these cool obstacles in a forest to get the last one. One of the obstacles that sticks out in my mind were all these different sized planks over quicksand. The thinner ones that you were more likely to fall off got you there quicker. It was good design.

I was in a car at night, and being pursued by the police. We stopped them for a while by getting one of their cars to crash, but we needed to find a place to hide the car, and we couldn't find a parking space. So I opened this gate, and there were a couple of spaces inside. In a later dream, I was there again, and we instead just crashed through this fence to a space with lots of parking, then got out, as angry people were coming. Then I went up a path.

I was walking beside a lake. Someone said they'd bought a Meddling Mage card (MTG) to stop people attacking. I asked how much he payed for it. He said $50, but it was worth it.

I was in a car driving past an ocean. There were these huge waves (like 50m high) and I was trying to get someone to look at them, but they didn't want to. I later saw the ocean was a small pond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home