Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Glitter & guns.

#1 - Glitterazi
I was in this room, where people were all picking up glittery pieces of paper feverently. Apparently they were valuable. I got three (green, blue, and possibly brown. I think the green one had a skull on it) and tried to sell them, but nobody wanted to buy any. Then someone told me that people here were buying anything at all at high prices. So I sold something to this group of girls for $6. Then it's a bit of a blank, until I was selling my pocket lining. People were grabbing at it, but I shouted at them to get away, and cut off the lining with some scissors. Then I sold it, and got $12 instead of $10 as I expected, but they didn't look very enthusiastic.

#2 - Death Metal for Children
I was at a concert with all these little kids. A metal band came on the stage, singing very loudly with disturbing lyrics. One of the members of the band pointed a gun at one of the kids while singing something about how Santa was dead. I thought "Poor kid, now he'll be traumatised for life." Then they launched into a fairly light guitar song, not metal at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home