Monday, March 05, 2007

The maelstrom

#1 - Maelstrom
I was strapped to a stone slab while the grey sky was flailing about wildly above. There was another person also strapped to a stone slab. I stared at the sky, and saw through the clouds this big sign with a rainbow attached to it. The other guy saw something else, but I don't remember what it was now. Then somehow I was in a building in a winery. People were selling food, and I bought some cheese because it was cheap ($1.20). Someone gave me a bottle of tomato juice, and I thought that the cheese might be inside it, but it wasn't.

#2 - School
I was in a weird school. I was talking to this little kid who was learning Japanese. Then a group of a few people including me were taken to go watch a movie. It was going to be Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Then I started singing "Don't Touch That" by Weird Al Yankovic along with someone else across the room.

#3 - Tintin in Tibet
Outside the scene, two people were talking about how foolish people could be or something. To illustrate this point, a scene came up with Tintin in Tibet, who ordered this drink which was "Fruit and Nut" but was actually poison, and he was only saved by someone else drinking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home