Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hypnotism

I've tried hypnotising myself for lucid dreams. I have no idea yet whether it worked, but I soon will.

Anyway, dreams.

#1 - Dream Theater again.
Well, the band Dream Theater seems to keep popping up in my dreams, vaguely ironically. I'm now using it as a dreamsign. I was at a concert, and they were performing on the stage, though one of them had black & white facepaint on, like KISS. Then I walked out a door with a group of people, to these corridors with christmas lights in them. I think we were going to the library. I found a dagger on the carpeted floor, picked it up and thought this was like an RPG. Then there were several doorstoppers on the floor. We came to these stairs, where I saw someone fighting these summoned creatures. Then the dream ended

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home