Monday, March 26, 2007

Yeah, no updates. I just can't really write. I find it hard.

#1 - VoidMat - The Video Game
A third person view. I was watching a video game, much like the pokemon games on gameboy at the start, as there was this little guy who wandered around, and I was watching from a birds-eye view. There was a mat with VM on it (for voidmat) and a gate on this mat. However, the guy couldn't go through the gate yet. So he went to a dumpster, where there was an invisible bonus next to it. He went into a bonus stage down these stairs, where he had to roll past Bowser from the Mario series. Then he came to this room, where shuffling decks of cards were spelling out 666666 on the top of the decks. He ran away from it, and the dream ended.

#2 - Laos Sea Dragon
Right, this is the type of dream I started doing this for. I was using a new technique where you visualise the dream in your mind as you go to sleep, and it worked very well.

The dream started off in a park. I was jumping down some steps, and found I could float in the air. The people around me didn't believe me, so I kept trying, jumping into the air and floating around for a second. At this point, the dream cut to a scene in a shop, where I was buying chocolate powder, and someone else was buying marijuana in a bag of hay. I got home (but not my real house) from this store, went round the back since the front was locked, and let someone else in. Then it cut back to the flying thing.
I had succeeded in flying, and was going to show the world that it could be done. But before I did, I realised I should do a reality check, as flying doesn't really occur...

Though the reality check was a bit stubborn, it eventually got there, and I was lucid. I went inside a pagoda in the park, and asked a dream character for a transmogrifier gun. He gave it to me, and I used it on myself to try and turn into a dragon yet again. Happily, this time it worked, though after a few seconds it faded out. Apparently I was a Laos Sea Dragon.

After the fadeout I found myself back in the pagoda. The dream started fading, so I spun around and it came back. I got the transmogrifier gun again, and tried to turn myself into an eagle for some reason. (That's not one of my goals.) This didn't work, so I went back inside and using the transmogrifier gun again I tried to turn myself and several other people into slivers. Though several sliver statues appeared, nobody turned into one, and in frustration with the dream, I stormed out the door onto a nighttime road. I was suprised it was nighttime. There were two trucks with headlights on behind me. Then the dream faded out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home