Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lucid again!

#1 - The Airport
I was in this airport, waiting for someone. I was watching over the shoulder of someone who was doing stuff on a console which was a ocean creature mutator. You put in combinations of sea creatures and it would come out with new creatures. If you put too many creatures in however, it would always result in a parasite carrier, no matter what types of creatures. There were pictures of the mutated creatures too. This guy was adding a type of fish, and he'd got to this tube looking thing which was pretty big in the picture. Then he went too far, and it became a parasite carrier, so he rolled the numbers back a bit. Then I had a go, and I was changing sharks into different kinds of sharks. For the better ones you had to have gemstones, which I didn't.
Then I was walking along with a friend of mine, who was showing me some gold and silver coins. At some point the background changed to a road with everything black and red. He told me that the silver coin was worth a few hundred dollars and the gold one was worth sixteen thousand. I replied "Might I say...shit!"

#2 - Lucid in the forest
I was in a fairly green place. Something wasn't right, so I did a reality check, and my finger went through my hand. I said to a nearby dream character that I needed to go, and flew off. I kept flying into this same patch of leaves, so I flew off in one direction. I then went down to the ground and slithered along it, trying to change into a serpent, but I made the mistake of closing my eyes, and woke up.

#3 - Marijuana
I was in a classroom, and I was eating marijuana leaves. After they were all gone, I looked through my bag and through the chair to make sure none were left so I wouldn't be caught. I then worried that people might notice my bloodshot eyes. I couldn't think of a way out of that, so I was relieved when I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home