Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Canadian Carnival Coin Toss

#1 - I was in Canada, at a carnival, with someone called Clovic and someone else who kept mentioning he had three thousand dollars in his pocket. I went to the coin toss, where you throw a 20c coin and if it lands right in the square you win a prize, but the people I was with dragged me away to another coin toss with a slanted board, making it impossible to win. I complained it was rigged, but played anyway, losing. Then Clovic threw a coin at a postcard stand in the corner, winning a postcard. At this point, I got sick of that guy mentioning he had three thousand dollars, and asked him what the heck he had it for. He replied that it was his plane fare home.

There would have been more on this, but I didn't take notes when I woke up, and forgot most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home